30SQ is a small prefabricated building we are hoping to get into production later this year. Inspired by the simple tent ‘bivvies’ of the early explorers; a rope strung between two trees, with the fly tensioned over, a simple sheltering form designed to sit well in any environment, from the mountains to the coast, and the city.
- 30m2 internal floor area, exempt from Building Consent, usage dependant.
- High quality pre-fabricated panel construction, including services.
- Highly insulated, sustainable natural materials, low carbon.
- Possible single day construction, once foundations are in, and potential two day overall construction.
- Adaptable to many end uses, and relocatable.
- Made in New Zealand, and cost-competitive with other prefabricated options in the market.